Sunday, August 23, 2009

Praise for "Good Boys"








Wow what a great opening, the audience did not want to leave!

This resulted in the actors and director coming back on stage to answer questions from the audience about the play, and it's themes of grief and forgiveness. This back and forth discussion between the cast and audience is rare, and it reminds us of the power of live theater. Come see for yourself this rare compelling drama.

Quotes from opening week

"A beautiful heart wrenching play, now three days after I saw it, I tear up when thinking about certain scenes. I plan to come back and bring my teenage son to see it with me."

"It is a truly challenging piece of theater. The terrific cast took the material on with gusto and passion, and left us feeling the emotional impact of such a difficult set of circumstances."
Diane Swanson, Drama Council Member, Phipps Center for the Arts

"I guess when it comes to plays we are not looking for an escape, but want to come see something with meaning, and this play provided it."


No comments:

Post a Comment